Change of Status

Can English for Internationals help me complete the documents required to apply to change my status?
Yes.  English for Internationals is happy to provide the Form I-20 for you to apply for a change of status.  Please contact us for more information.

Must a change of status student attend at least one term?
Yes. Upon receiving a change of status approval, a student must attend one full-time term before the student is eligible to transfer.

When is an F-1 student eligible for vacation?
An F-1 student is eligible for an annual vacation after studying for 8 consecutive months.  The student must be eligible and intend to register to study the term following the annual vacation.