You can find us listed on the Study in the States website. Search using: English for Internationals, Inc.

International Student Visa

English for Internationals is accredited and authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students!  Follow these steps if you are interested in studying at English for Internationals on a Student Visa (F-1).  

Step 1.  Contact the PDSO to request a Certificate of Eligibility.

Karen Hills (PDSO)  
Phone: 770-587-9640

Andrea Vaca (In MEXICO)
Vanrajsinh Chavda (In INDIA)
Koray Okceci (In TURKEY)
Numan Ozdemir (TURKISH)

Step 2.  Send the following documents to the Student Director:

1. Certificate of Eligibility
2. Copy of your passport
3.  Financial support records for the previous 60 days
4. Application fee of $350.  This includes the I-901 fee ($200). The fee can be paid by check, cash or credit card.

Step 3.  English for Internationals will complete the I-20 and send it to your home via express mail.  A tracking number will be provided.

Step 4.  When you receive the I-20 from English for Internationals you should make an interview appointment at the US Embassy.

Step 5.  Send an email to the PDSO (Karen Hills - at English for Internationals to confirm your attendance. 

It’s that easy!