Can I pay one half of the tuition in the beginning and one half later?
Yes. Students may pay one half in the beginning and one half one month later if you pay with a credit/debit card or personal check. Students must also complete the Registration and Tuition Form.
Do you have a late fee policy?
No. Students at English for Internationals do not pay a late fee.
Can I make a payment over the phone?
Yes. Students are able to make payments over the phone during regular office hours.
What is English for International’s refund policy?
EFI's Refund Policy is included in our registration materials. It is available in multiple languages.
- Student Cancels Prior to Start Date: If a student cancels prior to the first day of class, EFI will refund all tuition paid but not the non-refundable fees.
- Student Withdraws After Start Date: If a student withdraws within the first four weeks of a term, EFI will refund the prorated tuition but not the non-refundable fees. After week four, EFI will retain all of the tuition paid for the current term.
- Student No Shows: If a student has paid but does not come to class, EFI will refund all tuition paid but not the non-refundable fees.
- Student Visa Application Rejected: If a prospective student’s student visa application is rejected by a US Embassy Agent, a full refund of all tuition will be made but not the non-refundable fees.
- EFI Cancels a Class: If EFI cancels a class after a student has paid tuition, EFI will refund all monies, including non-refundable fees and a full refund for books will be given.
- Terminated Students: EFI is not obligated to make a refund to a student who is terminated due to violation of EFI’s attendance policy or local, state, or federal law.
- Testing Fees & Excursions: No refund is given for testing fees or excursions.